(1875 - 1957)
5 x 3 3/8 inches
Framed: 13 x 10 1/2 inches
Edition 5/50, signed lower right
This image depicts the Marion County Court House (now demolished) at Delaware and Washington Streets in downtown Indianapolis. The Indiana Trust Building at Virginia and Washington Streets also shown.
View Image Full Screen
Request Info about this work
View more works from Eckert & Ross Fine Art